Admin Distribution Support Coord IIBeaumont, California
Our distribution team works in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and are responsible for performing an array of duties including, but not limited to, receiving and processing incoming product, picking and filling orders, packing and shipping orders, inspecting product for defects, and assisting leadership in continuously improving methods in all processing areas and functions. Desired skills include the ability to work quickly and efficiently, use proper lifting techniques (lifting up to 50 lbs.), work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment, and work a flexible schedule as required based on business needs.
What makes a successful member of our Distribution team at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
"I love it here, and I love my job. Why would I want to work anywhere else?"Dave Bishop – Distribution Operations Supervisor, 39 years
Wolverine Worldwide offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Distribution Associate leads to PIT Operator.
PIT Operator leads to Lead Distribution Associate.
Lead Distribution Associate leads to Distribution Supervisor.
Distribution Supervisor leads to Facility Manager.
Facility Manager ends this branch.
Full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision plans.
We offer competitive tuition assistance for DC team members, Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers who wish to pursue higher education.
Awards & Recognition
Team members with strong performance are recognized and celebrated.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Paid Time Off
Wolverine offers time off for vacation, holidays, and personal days.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely shipping of customer orders, directly resolving or advising others on resolving order discrepancies.
- Front Desk responsibilities
- Processes/prepares U.S. and International orders for shipping and ensures they have proper documentation
- Produces or advises others on production of work-load plans; creates, sorts and distributes waves to the warehouse
- Enters data into various systems, maintain department database, prepare routine reports, and file shipping documents
- Stages work-load plans for routing/VAS/shipping
- Examines outgoing shipments and make sure they conform with specifications
- Prints bill of lading for outbound order shipments
- Responsible for supporting inventory accuracy and control procedures for all products in the FTZ and non FTZ areas
- Problem solver; seeks out and creates sustainable resolutions to issues identified.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or GED required; relevant secondary education helpful
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Intermediate computer skills required and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of DC computer systems and programs; AS400 (PkMS), Endicia, SAP, SOLE & UPS Worldship
- Ability to resolve discrepancies by utilizing expertise to investigate issues
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment & effectively manage time
- Flexible schedule required; able to shift priorities easily to accommodate deadlines, business needs, and requirements
- Effectively communicates information and responds to questions from various levels within the organization
- May be required to obtain PIT certification
Normal distribution office environment; may be required to work in various weather and temperature conditions due to the distribution environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Working in Beaumont, California
Take a look to see what’s nearby.Explore Location