Distribution AssociateBeaumont, California
Our distribution team works in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and are responsible for performing an array of duties including, but not limited to, receiving and processing incoming product, picking and filling orders, packing and shipping orders, inspecting product for defects, and assisting leadership in continuously improving methods in all processing areas and functions. Desired skills include the ability to work quickly and efficiently, use proper lifting techniques (lifting up to 50 lbs.), work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment, and work a flexible schedule as required based on business needs.
What makes a successful member of our Distribution team at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
"I love it here, and I love my job. Why would I want to work anywhere else?"Dave Bishop – Distribution Operations Supervisor, 39 years
Wolverine Worldwide offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Distribution Associate leads to PIT Operator.
PIT Operator leads to Lead Distribution Associate.
Lead Distribution Associate leads to Distribution Supervisor.
Distribution Supervisor leads to Facility Manager.
Facility Manager ends this branch.
Full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision plans.
We offer competitive tuition assistance for DC team members, Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers who wish to pursue higher education.
Awards & Recognition
Team members with strong performance are recognized and celebrated.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Paid Time Off
Wolverine offers time off for vacation, holidays, and personal days.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
This position will work under direct supervision and is responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
- Receives, unloads and sorts products from trailers and distributes to appropriate location within the distribution center
- Stocks shelves/racking in storage or active locations
- Picks products to fill customer orders
- Packs, verifies, and loads finished product for shipping
- Reports defective materials
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition while following prescribed safety regulations
- Cross-trains in other areas of the building and frequently lends support to other departments
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
•2nd shift (4:30 pm-14:10am)
High School Diploma or GED required
• One year of Distribution Center experience preferred
• Must be capable of standing and walking for extended periods
• Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and bend on a frequent basis.
• Must be able to use proper techniques to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.
• Must be able to utilize RF scanner
• Flexible schedule required; able to shift priorities easily to accommodate deadlines, business needs, and requirements
• Ability to pay attention to details, follow directions, and contribute as a team player and effectively communicate
Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and
temperature conditions. May be required to work at elevated heights.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Working in Beaumont, California
Take a look to see what’s nearby.Explore Location