Ecomm Customer Service RepWolverine Worldwide | Richmond, Indiana Apply
As the face and voice of the Company, provide a complete consumer experience using in-depth brand and product knowledge. Connect with consumers via phone, email, chat or social media to respond and resolve inquiries in a timely and professional manner while adhering to brand policies and guidelines.
- Connect with consumers across multiple channels of communication using phone, email, chat and social media.
- Answer consumer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible ensuring service levels are adhered to. Use active listening techniques and creative problem solving while building a positive rapport with the consumer.
- Provide accurate and current information about products and brands for all inquiries; if that information is not readily available; do everything possible to provide an answer before completing the contact.
- Document appropriate information for each contact to ensure all associates are equipped with the most current information when a repeat or follow up call/email is necessary.
- Use correct procedures for processing purchases, returns and exchanges.
- Document appropriate store communications to ensure proper follow up can occur.
- Partner with the Distribution Centers to ensure consumer exceptions are being addressed and resolved in a timely manner through to completion.
- Build email base by adding new consumers to the mailing list.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• College Degree or working towards degree or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 6 months previous customer service experience
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem solving required to resolve unique inquiries
• Ability to multi-task in an effective, timely and professional manner
• Attention to detail, accuracy and follow through is a must
• Ability to communicate via Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
• Proficient with computers, internet and mobile
• Ability to speak and write in Spanish and or French a plus
• Proven ability to work in a team environment
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.