Social Media CoordWolverine Worldwide | Richmond, Indiana Apply
The Social Media Coordinator provides support to consumers who purchase within the Wolverine Worldwide portfolio of branded footwear, apparel and accessories. Our consumers purchase product from our e-Commerce websites, independent retailers, company owned stores and department stores. The Coordinator is responsible for reviewing and resolving consumer reviews, complaints, inquiries or requests via Facebook and Twitter and other media outlets while maintaining Wolverine Worldwide image for multiple brands. The Social Media Coordinator acts independently within established policies on all consumer interactions, will maintain a positive relationship between Wolverine Worldwide and the consumer, and is accountable for maintaining an ethical standard of behavior. This position reports to the Senior Consumer Relations Manager.
• Monitor and respond to consumer comments, posts and private messages to resolve Facebook and Twitter consumer concerns for multiple brands.
• Create positive content to encourage consumer participation on Facebook and Twitter.
• Take appropriate steps to follow through with the consumer until the issue is resolved by placing initial or replacement orders, shipping items, providing return instructions, and/or requesting appeasements.
• Build and maintain strong consumer relationships by assisting and resolving consumer escalations ensuring timely and successful delivery of solutions to exceed consumer expectations.
• Maintain, approve, respond and post website reviews for multiple brand websites.
• Collaborate cross campus with brands / departments (consumer relations, marketing, etc.) to manage brand presence/reputation and coordinate actions and responses.
• Support marketing strategies; assist in the execution of sweepstakes and marketing campaigns by contacting winning consumers, issuing gift cards and or promotional codes or enter new orders.
• Research social media/online presence best practices, monitor trends and communicate findings to brand marketing and management.
• Publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) with brands, consumer relations team and management that builds meaningful connections.
• Report and record social media responses to marketing and consumer relations analyst for multiple brands on a period basis.
• Perform duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 2 years customer service experience required
- College degree or college work required/marketing or business major preferred
- Strong knowledge of social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter
- Ability to communicate effectively through e-mail, chat, social media and phone
- Remains calm and professional while engaging in stressful interactions
- Independently resolve requests using creative problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate empathy to consumer concerns
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously
- Extensive brand product knowledge
- Communicates timely and effectively through excellent verbal and written skills
- Exhibits mastery of the technology used to perform functional responsibilities
- Normal office environment.
- Able to work a non-conventional standard schedule
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.