Associate Digital DesignerRockford, Michigan
In our pursuit to be a consumer-obsessed growth company, our eCommerce team is strategically designed to acquire, convert and retain the consumer on every step of their journey. As a centralized business function, employees are analytical, goal oriented and performance driven as they work to create consumer connections and influence business decisions. This group consists of Web Designers, eCommerce & Site Merchandisers, Retention Specialists, CRM Managers and more.
What makes a successful eCommerce team member at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Building an Inspiring Culture
- Technological savvy
- eCommerce Business Acumen
- Collaborative, family friendly team where everyone plays to win
- Dynamic work environment that is always changing and addressing new, complex problems
- The team is always finding ways to have fun - often celebrating their shared successes at various events such as team happy hours
"I love how our digital connection to consumers allows us to react quick and strategize constantly. Day in and day out we are able to test tactics and monitor results in ways that help us become more and more consumer-obsessed. Ecomm is a great place for anyone eager to grow through daily challenges alongside a performance-driven team."Senior Content Manager
"As a web designer in Ecomm, I have the unique opportunity to impact how our consumers view, interact and experience each of my brands. Whether they are checking their email, browsing the web on their laptop or smartphone, or checking their social media, I can create digital assets that reach our consumers wherever they are."Web Designer
"In my role, I am responsible for collaboration with all cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerece business, including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, web design, web analytics and technologies. I love the fast paced nature of my job and the strong working relationships we have built with teams across the organization"Director eCommerce
We offer access to professional development training and tuition reimbursement for higher education.
We offer generous maternity/paternity leave and have onsite child care available.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Summer Flex Hours
We offer flexible working hours in the summer so team members can enjoy more time outside.
Our Rockford and Waltham campuses have onsite coffee shops and full-service cafeterias.
At Wolverine, we exist to support the people who forge their own path; men and women who stop at nothing to build the future they want.
Born in Michigan, we’ve been building boots and gear for over 135 years to be every bit as tenacious and capable as the people who wear them. What started as a work boot that promised to give you 1000 miles of wear has evolved into a footwear and apparel brand that delivers on that promise every day, in every product. We provide guaranteed comfort and time-tested design in everything from steel toe work boots to premium leather boots handcrafted in the USA… we’re not good because we’re old – we’re old because we stayed good.
We do more than just make great products; we strive to provide a collaborative working environment, with creative minds and innovative thought processes, utilizing consumer insights and market research to stand out from the pack. With Project Bootstrap, we champion and support those in skilled trades careers through donations, marketing campaigns and ambassador programs.
The Associate Web Designer will execute and deploy creative for interactive channels including emails, landing pages, micro sites, banner advertising, print, and website, social and mobile creative, that meet goals and objectives of written and verbal briefs. This role will work with Wolverine Worldwide Heritage Group of brands- Wolverine Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Bates Footwear and Hy-Test Safety Footwear.
- Responsible for the production, execution and versioning of assigned areas; email, website, landing pages, print, digital marketing, social and mobile creative.
- Follows brand standards, web style guides, templates, processes and direction on assigned projects to ensure each brand maintains its unique visual identity.
- Optimize web graphics to ensure maximum download speed while maintaining high visual quality.
- Work within Content Management System and design templates to make creative updates.
- Ensures weekly deadlines are met.
- Maintain organized archive of ongoing design projects for later reference.
- Using internal experts’ recommendations, create variations of content for segmentation and A/B testing across all digital channels.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 1-2 years of web/digital design experience, eCommerce specific experience a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Keen eye for detail in photography, imagery, and digital assets
- Experience with web graphic optimization techniques
- Knowledge of various Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Familiarity with and ability to design for content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to work and meet deadlines in fast pace environment
- Responsive email, mobile/Tablet design experience a plus
- Motion graphics experience, a plus
Normal office environment. Some travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Working in Rockford, Michigan
Take a look to see what’s nearby.Explore Location