Brand Marketing Manager - Merrell
At Merrell, we believe everyone deserves to experience the simple power of being outside. From mountain trails to parks and playgrounds, we all belong in the outdoors. No matter our shape, our size or our race. So we're proud to make durable and versatile products that help get more of us outside together.
The Brand Marketing Manager manages the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for major initiatives, implementing activation across accounts and global markets, and leading a synergistic global go-to-market. The oversight of these responsibilities is geared toward maximizing sales growth and deepening the consumer’s awareness of and affinity for the brand’s product offering.
- Manages the development and execution of brand strategies and plans to deliver on business objectives and deepen consumer relevance and engagement
- Responsible for the development of integrated marketing programs (from brief to post launch analysis) with internal and external agency partners for existing and new product & category stories, champions implementation of programs with internal and global marketing teams.
- Manages calendar, timelines & budget; Aids in determining seasonal cadence and structure of regional marketing share outs.
- Responsible to execute upon one brand voice across all channels.
- Manages the development of seasonal category sell-in and sell-thru toolkits for global product marketing stories.
- Drives effective communication of key product and marketing strategies to sales teams in an effort to ensure that global product positioning and objectives are well defined and deliver a consistent brand message.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of the consumer, category, competition, and trends and transform into insights and opportunities to grow the brand
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Solid written communication skills and demonstrated comfort level with public speaking.
- Solid understanding of global markets
- Proven track record for developing and executing new initiatives.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Comfortable in fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Normal office environment. Travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).