Digital Marketing DirectorWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
At Wolverine, we exist to support the people who forge their own path; men and women who stop at nothing to build the future they want.
Born in Michigan, we’ve been building boots and gear for over 135 years to be every bit as tenacious and capable as the people who wear them. What started as a work boot that promised to give you 1000 miles of wear has evolved into a footwear and apparel brand that delivers on that promise every day, in every product. We provide guaranteed comfort and time-tested design in everything from steel toe work boots to premium leather boots handcrafted in the USA… we’re not good because we’re old – we’re old because we stayed good.
We do more than just make great products; we strive to provide a collaborative working environment, with creative minds and innovative thought processes, utilizing consumer insights and market research to stand out from the pack. With Project Bootstrap, we champion and support those in skilled trades careers through donations, marketing campaigns and ambassador programs.
The Digital Marketing Director leads the brand’s Digital, Account, and Retail Experience Marketing to drive consumer engagement and revenue growth across all the brand’s retail accounts; includes accountability for online and in-store strategy with both direct and wholesale account partners.
Please note that first consideration for this position will go to our internal employees, including anyone with interest who is currently on furlough.
- Leads the development of the brand’s go to market strategies across digital, account-specific, and in-store platforms.
- Accountable for the brand’s digital marketing strategy to enhance online presence, build community, and drive commercial opportunities.
- Directs the digital marketing calendar tied to brand and product launch activities, integrating with eCommerce and Brand Marketing to ensure key marketing stories are consistent.
- Develops corresponding account specific programs across both digital and in-store branded environments, integrating with Sales and Retail Leadership teams to ensure alignment.
- Ensures flawless execution of digital campaigns across paid media programs, organic social media, retail partnerships, and emerging channels.
- Accountable for the content strategy and execution across digital channels including blog, social, and website platforms in collaboration with the brand marketing and ecommerce teams.
- Partners with and influences international teams on asset sharing, content creation, and calendar integration.
- Creates KPIs, measures programs, communicates results of sell-in & sell-through in markets. Provides solutions based on results.
- Direct oversight of the digital, account, and retail experience marketing budgets.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required/MBA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of marketing experience with major national brand experience. International experience preferred.
- Creative and highly innovative thinker with a willingness to push boundaries and a strong understanding of the consumer-driven marketing across a variety of touchpoints.
- Solid written communication and presentation skills. Commanding public speaking presence.
- Thrives in a fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines and the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Proven leadership skills with at least 3 years’ experience at the senior manager or director level.
Normal office environment. Travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).