For over three decades, we've crafted quality footwear with our eyes fixed on comfort, design, durability and whatever's waiting for us out on the trail.Read More
Living Our Values
We believe in experiencing the power of the trail, so we work to protect the natural environment that sustains us all. Get to know some of the friendships we've made along the way with those who share our principles.Read More
Connect with the world of Merrell and see even more.
Digital Marketing SpecialistWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
We believe nothing should get in the way of enjoying active outdoor adventures. Merrell hiking boots, trail running shoes and apparel are built on Merrell’s outdoor heritage, quality and performance. The trail is the core of our design philosophy and has continued to guide us in the development of innovative products that inspire and enable enjoyment of the outdoors.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist plays a key role in the development and execution of digital marketing plans that speak and elevate the Merrell brand voice across social media channels, paid media and partnerships, and digital consumer events & communications.
Please note that first consideration for this position will go to our internal employees, including anyone with interest who is currently on furlough.
- Increases social media reach, followers and engagements to achieve brand metrics.
- Executes digital campaign launches, sharing plans and assets with global partners.
- Produces and implements social content in accordance with strategy and brand voice.
- Manages relationships with brand influencers and PR team.
- Always looking for and aware of innovative new social media platforms and channels (e.g. the next TikTok, SnapChat etc.), sees how to use them to tell our story, and runs test campaigns leveraging brand assets and messaging.
- Executes media partner programs.
- Joins and contributes to general marketing team activities including reporting and research.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 1+ years of brand management or footwear experience, with digital marketing focus and social media savvy.
- Strong understanding of and ability to leverage consumer insights.
- Experience with digital and data reporting tools, including Google Analytics, HootSuite, etc.
- Maximum leverage of Microsoft Office tools for productivity, collaboration and communication.
- Perform successfully shifting from heads down and team-based work.
- Manage details, projects, and time simultaneously across multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree level education or equivalent experience required.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.