Digital Optimization AnalystRockford, Michigan
In our pursuit to be a consumer-obsessed growth company, our eCommerce team is strategically designed to acquire, convert and retain the consumer on every step of their journey. As a centralized business function, employees are analytical, goal oriented and performance driven as they work to create consumer connections and influence business decisions. This group consists of Web Designers, eCommerce & Site Merchandisers, Retention Specialists, CRM Managers and more.
What makes a successful eCommerce team member at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Building an Inspiring Culture
- Technological savvy
- eCommerce Business Acumen
- Collaborative, family friendly team where everyone plays to win
- Dynamic work environment that is always changing and addressing new, complex problems
- The team is always finding ways to have fun - often celebrating their shared successes at various events such as team happy hours
"I love how our digital connection to consumers allows us to react quick and strategize constantly. Day in and day out we are able to test tactics and monitor results in ways that help us become more and more consumer-obsessed. Ecomm is a great place for anyone eager to grow through daily challenges alongside a performance-driven team."Senior Content Manager
"As a web designer in Ecomm, I have the unique opportunity to impact how our consumers view, interact and experience each of my brands. Whether they are checking their email, browsing the web on their laptop or smartphone, or checking their social media, I can create digital assets that reach our consumers wherever they are."Web Designer
"In my role, I am responsible for collaboration with all cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerece business, including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, web design, web analytics and technologies. I love the fast paced nature of my job and the strong working relationships we have built with teams across the organization"Director eCommerce
We offer access to professional development training and tuition reimbursement for higher education.
We offer generous maternity/paternity leave and have onsite child care available.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Summer Flex Hours
We offer flexible working hours in the summer so team members can enjoy more time outside.
Our Rockford and Waltham campuses have onsite coffee shops and full-service cafeterias.
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Digital Optimization Analyst will provide insight to the eCommerce Tech, Experience Optimization and eCommerce Analytics teams, covering the full portfolio of Wolverine Worldwide brands. The ideal candidate will see and be able to tell a story through data; possessing strong analytical and communication skills such that he/she will inform the activities that drive our optimization and technology efforts and priorities. This indvidual will be a subject matter expert on the various tools and data sources that are leveraged to drive conversion improvements on our eCommerce sites.
- Develop standards and practices for regular reports on website performance and user behavior to inform and highlight largest opportunities for testing roadmap prioritization.
- Pull data from analytical tools such as Google Analytics (web analytics), Hotjar (session recording) and Opinion Lab (user feedback) to validate problems in an effort to identify areas of opportunity and formulate recommendations for conversion path and merchandising/content optimization.
- Partner with team members on the development of testable and measurable hypotheses that will improve site KPIs.
- Participate in experiment QA to ensure measurement plans have been properly executed.
- Define the measurement plan for each experiment to ensure the critical metrics to telling the data-story are captured (and non-valuable metrics are not).
- Monitor tests in Optimizely and make recommendations on when to stop a test or test variant.
- Use qualitative research (Usertesting.com) to support quantitative insights.
- Develop and run ad hoc reports and analysis to support hypotheses.
- Create test results reports that clearly communicate the learnings gathered from each test leveraging the analysis of the test data.
- Provide tagging recommendations and facilitate tagging implementation (usually via tag management systems)
- Proactively audit key site performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity, document and coordinate findings with internal stakeholders.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 3 years of digital analytics experience using web analytics software (preferably Google Analytics but also Core Metrics or Adobe Analytics), developing tagging requirements, analyzing data and presenting findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science.
- Knowledge of basic statistics, particularly as they pertain to A/B and MV testing is preferred.
- Familiarity with one or more A/B or multivariate testing platforms (Google Optimize is preferred.)
- Strong team player with an ability to interact with stakeholders from various parts of the business at all levels of leadership.
- Passion for improving the user experience, driving innovation, and using data to drive decision making.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills. Adept at communicating with both commercial and technical teams; able to express complex issues with clarity & simplicity.
- Self-starter who can prioritize and work autonomously.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).