eCommerce Director - KedsWaltham, Massachusetts
In our pursuit to be a consumer-obsessed growth company, our eCommerce team is strategically designed to acquire, convert and retain the consumer on every step of their journey. As a centralized business function, employees are analytical, goal oriented and performance driven as they work to create consumer connections and influence business decisions. This group consists of Web Designers, eCommerce & Site Merchandisers, Retention Specialists, CRM Managers and more.
What makes a successful eCommerce team member at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Building an Inspiring Culture
- Technological savvy
- eCommerce Business Acumen
- Collaborative, family friendly team where everyone plays to win
- Dynamic work environment that is always changing and addressing new, complex problems
- The team is always finding ways to have fun - often celebrating their shared successes at various events such as team happy hours
"I love how our digital connection to consumers allows us to react quick and strategize constantly. Day in and day out we are able to test tactics and monitor results in ways that help us become more and more consumer-obsessed. Ecomm is a great place for anyone eager to grow through daily challenges alongside a performance-driven team."Senior Content Manager
"As a web designer in Ecomm, I have the unique opportunity to impact how our consumers view, interact and experience each of my brands. Whether they are checking their email, browsing the web on their laptop or smartphone, or checking their social media, I can create digital assets that reach our consumers wherever they are."Web Designer
"In my role, I am responsible for collaboration with all cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerece business, including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, web design, web analytics and technologies. I love the fast paced nature of my job and the strong working relationships we have built with teams across the organization"Director eCommerce
We offer access to professional development training and tuition reimbursement for higher education.
We offer generous maternity/paternity leave and have onsite child care available.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Summer Flex Hours
We offer flexible working hours in the summer so team members can enjoy more time outside.
Our Rockford and Waltham campuses have onsite coffee shops and full-service cafeterias.
Founded in 1916, Keds® redefined footwear with the introduction of the Champion sneaker. The iconic design was one of the first options to provide women with accessible, fashionable footwear and ignited a style revolution. Over the past 100 years, Keds® have been worn by iconic women such as Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie O and Yoko Ono. In 2015, Keds® introduced the Ladies First Since 1916 platform in over 80 global markets and launched a powerful new era in its history. 2016 marks the brand’s centennial year, celebrating 100 years of fashionable footwear and a passion for female empowerment. At Keds, we’re dedicated to our consumers and proud of our heritage. We are focused on pushing the brand forward in innovative and unexpected ways. We are seeking passionate people to join our collaborative team during a truly momentous year for the brand.
The eCommerce Director will drive all aspects of Keds & Pro-Keds eCommerce business including business development, financial planning, content strategy and development, merchandising assortment strategy, website design, consumer experience strategy and optimization, and eCommerce analytics.
- Drive Keds & Pro-Keds eCommerce revenue growth, maximize marketing investments and deliver to financial results. Set and gain alignment with brand team on long-term strategy to hit growth targets.
- Own all eCommerce KPIs relating to traffic generation, channel management, onsite conversion and after-sale metrics.
- Collaborate with brand marketing to present brand and product stories online in a compelling way that delivers a rich brand experience to the consumer and integrates with other brand channel messaging (wholesale, stores, brand marketing, etc.). Ensure brand and product stories are regionally relevant. Influence for global impact.
- Lead vision of a long-term eCommerce strategy and customer experience that contemplates brand positioning, emerging digital shopping experiences, rising industry trends, and evolving consumer expectations. Direct the execution of this vision with an eye towards best practices in holistic digital customer journey management.
- Drive merchandising assortment strategy in partnership with brand product development. Identify and evaluate white space merchandising opportunities and new growth initiatives by leveraging product and category KPI data, consumer insights, and market trend knowledge.
- Direct commercial eCommerce team tasked with combining brand and eCommerce expertise to deliver a 52-week product and story flow for the various digital channels, including site, email, social media and direct mail. Lead the establishment of timelines and continuously reprioritize in functional areas including merchandising, content, design, buying, and planning.
- Drive a digital retail mindset within a traditional wholesale ecosystem, spanning product merchandising, financial planning, pricing, promotion, and ecosystem management.
- Lead cross-functional projects with broader eCommerce, brand, and global functional leaders to drive operational excellence. Direct team and partners on how to best execute stories across digital platforms through understanding of latest interactive design techniques and consumer experience technologies. Drive the optimization of new technologies across platforms.
- Partner with Technology leadership to identify whitespace in the development roadmap.
- Develop plans and forecasts along with supporting marketing and capital budgets. Work cross-functionally to ensure successful end-to-end planning and execution of merchandise assortment and inventory levels, taking into account brand goals and financial objectives.
- Develop process of analyzing business performance. Influence global leaders on changes within eCommerce, brand, and supporting teams that will elevate performance and address future forecasts.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 7-10 years of eCommerce experience, online merchandising or marketing experience preferred, branded product experience preferred.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to drive effective collaboration and influencing within a matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Comfortable in changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Working in Waltham, Massachusetts
Take a look to see what’s nearby.Explore Location