eCommerce Product Owner
In our pursuit to be a consumer-obsessed growth company, our eCommerce team is strategically designed to acquire, convert and retain the consumer on every step of their journey. As a centralized business function, employees are analytical, goal oriented and performance driven as they work to create consumer connections and influence business decisions. This group consists of Web Designers, eCommerce & Site Merchandisers, Retention Specialists, CRM Managers and more.
What makes a successful eCommerce team member at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Building an Inspiring Culture
- Technological savvy
- eCommerce Business Acumen
- Collaborative, family friendly team where everyone plays to win
- Dynamic work environment that is always changing and addressing new, complex problems
- The team is always finding ways to have fun - often celebrating their shared successes at various events such as team happy hours
"I love how our digital connection to consumers allows us to react quick and strategize constantly. Day in and day out we are able to test tactics and monitor results in ways that help us become more and more consumer-obsessed. Ecomm is a great place for anyone eager to grow through daily challenges alongside a performance-driven team."Senior Content Manager
"As a web designer in Ecomm, I have the unique opportunity to impact how our consumers view, interact and experience each of my brands. Whether they are checking their email, browsing the web on their laptop or smartphone, or checking their social media, I can create digital assets that reach our consumers wherever they are."Web Designer
"In my role, I am responsible for collaboration with all cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerece business, including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, web design, web analytics and technologies. I love the fast paced nature of my job and the strong working relationships we have built with teams across the organization"Director eCommerce
We offer access to professional development training and tuition reimbursement for higher education.
We offer generous maternity/paternity leave and have onsite child care available.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Summer Flex Hours
We offer flexible working hours in the summer so team members can enjoy more time outside.
Our Rockford and Waltham campuses have onsite coffee shops and full-service cafeterias.
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Digital Product Team is a fast-paced, matrixed culture supporting aggressive global growth initiatives through data-driven design, experiences, processes and technology solutions. As a Global eCommerce Product Owner at Wolverine Worldwide, you will lead the agile product development process to bring to market utilities, applications and digital experiences for over 13 brands internationally.
This role leads an agile team “pod” comprising UX design, customer experience optimization, business analyst, project management, development and QA; and, works closely with global stakeholders to establish, manage and deliver a product roadmap that best positions the company for continued growth via ongoing innovation.
Ideal candidates for this role will have a strong background in one of the following focus areas: Loyalty programs, Merchandising (PDP/PLP) or Distributed Commerce.
- Monitor performance reports to ensure features are performing optimally, including system availability, system responsiveness, user engagement, conversion, etc.
- Partner with analytics, user experience (UX), conversion rate optimization (CRO) and development to identify areas of opportunity, execute experiments, and execute against a product roadmap.
- Define and document business requirements for development.
- Partner with brand teams to understand key priorities and ensure the platform is equipped to support them.
- Manage a product roadmap, ensuring it’s up to date, published and shared with stakeholders throughout the organization. Coordinate with supporting team members to ensure the product roadmap is properly sized and resourced.
- Partner with supporting vendor partners to collect and integrate performance metrics, schedule and facilitate quarterly business reviews (QBR), maintain line of site into respective roadmaps and integrate to ours as needed.
- Regularly review the performance of purchased / licensed solutions and work with client success teams to continuously optimize.
- Define the user journey through story mapping and document detailed business requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure the product roadmap clearly ties to user experience, return on investment and is aligned to the eCommerce strategies and priorities.
- Create and present product roadmap updates and performance reports to internal stakeholders.
- Gather feedback from customers, brands, and direct to consumer stakeholders alike to inform roadmaps.
- Benchmark competitor experiences and solutions globally.
- Partner with Indirect Procurement to launch request for proposals (RFP)/request for quotation (RFQ) and participate in the vendor selection process.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of eCommerce, product management or business analyst experience.
- Experience with web analytics platforms, web monitoring analytics reports and interpreting data.
- Experience making data-driven product decisions.
- Previous experience in RFPs, contract negotiations, defining service level agreements desired.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills within cross-functional teams.
- Skilled in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Certification in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe ), Scrum (PSPO/PSU), and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly desired.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience creating customer experience (CX) journey maps.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Working in Rockford, Michigan
Take a look to see what’s nearby.Explore Location