Financial Analyst II- ChacoWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
The Financial Analyst II gathers, monitors, analyzes & reports financial data to produce financial reports to evaluate the Brand’s financial performance. This includes participation in the close process, planning/forecasting, analysis and reporting.
- Assists with the preparation of budget and forecast information such as revenue, margin and variance analysis, SG&A and working capital, including supporting schedules.
- Analyzes shipments, backlog and order for trends, units, revenue and margin and compares to Plan/forecast.
- Assists with seasonal review of product pricing and margin analysis.
- Works in conjunction with corporate finance to prepare period-end closing activities including accruals expense estimates, allocations and journal entries.
- Provide financial support for the brand, working with GOG, international finance, and DTC Finance as needed.
- Actively participates in projects independently and as a member of cross-functional teams.
- Responds to inquiries from Corporate Finance as well as Internal and External Auditors.
- Prepares schedules and reports for Brand Leadership at period-end.
- Assists with preparation of quarterly reporting required by Corporate Finance.
- Prepares account reconciliations consistent with Corporate policy.
- Responsible for day-to-day costing and pricing functions, including approval of standard costs, entering pricing requests, and working with Customer Service and the Pricing Team to resolve any issues.
- Responsible for day-to-day processing of invoices through the Ariba system.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years in accounting or finance experience
- Strong computer skills with advanced skills in Excel, BW and Hyperion.
- Good oral/written communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).