For over three decades, we've crafted quality footwear with our eyes fixed on comfort, design, durability and whatever's waiting for us out on the trail.Read More
Living Our Values
We believe in experiencing the power of the trail, so we work to protect the natural environment that sustains us all. Get to know some of the friendships we've made along the way with those who share our principles.Read More
Connect with the world of Merrell and see even more.
Intern - 3D Footwear DevelopmentWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Merrell believes nothing should get in the way of enjoying active outdoor adventures. Merrell hiking boots, trail running shoes and apparel are built on Merrell’s outdoor heritage, quality and performance. The trail is the core of our design philosophy and has continued to guide us in the development of innovative products that inspire and enable enjoyment of the outdoors.
An internship at Wolverine Worldwide is an experience that will help prepare you for a career after graduation. You’ll learn from some of the best talent in the industry while sharing your own insights and ideas. You’ll perform a key role on your assigned team and have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions that impact our business.
• Assist the product teams in bringing designs to life through 3D modeling.
• Gain valuable experience through collaboration with the design and development teams on details, construction, pattern, costing and fit as it relates to footwear.
• Perform duties consistent with the company s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Must be enrolled in a Bachelors program in Product Development, Design, Art, or a relevant field
• Junior or senior undergraduate status.
• Experience in 3D modeling.
• Proven leadership in and out of the classroom.
• Results and detail oriented.
• Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
Normal office environment.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).