For over three decades, we've crafted quality footwear with our eyes fixed on comfort, design, durability and whatever's waiting for us out on the trail.Read More
Living Our Values
We believe in experiencing the power of the trail, so we work to protect the natural environment that sustains us all. Get to know some of the friendships we've made along the way with those who share our principles.Read More
Connect with the world of Merrell and see even more.
Intern - SalesWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Your Merrell Sales internship at Wolverine Worldwide will give you an experience that will help prepare you for a career after graduation. Here, you’ll work with some of the best in the industry while you share your own insights and fresh ideas. You’ll have a key role on your team and have a chance to contribute to meaningful work that impacts your business.
- Support the sales team with multiple projects specific to reporting, data analytics and seasonal sales campaigns
- Assist with selling recaps and seasonal forecasts
- Participate in team strategy meetings focused on current season, selling trends, and future season sales opportunities
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor program in Business, Finance, or other relevant field.
- Junior or senior undergraduate status.
- Proven leadership in and out of the classroom.
- Results oriented.
- Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Normal office environment.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).