IT Helpdesk SpecialistWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The IT Helpdesk Specialist will provide our internal customers with 1st and 2nd level technical support across multiple IT platforms worldwide.
- Maintains broad understanding of various types of hardware and software, including Windows, MAC, and iOS environments.
- Supports cross-team functions such as invoicing, purchasing, licensing, etc.
- Acts as a central point of communication between IT and Wolverine brands and departments.
- Evaluates and recommends modifications to process for improvements; participates effectively in team assignments.
- Uses standard team/department methods and processes to complete work
- Utilize various Endpoint Management tools to support the environment.
- Ability to work with IT vendors in a support capacity.
- Participates and supports disaster recovery initiatives and change management standards and procedures.
- Interacts in a cross-team capacity to meet customer and organizational needs.
- Provides 24-hour on call support, including evenings and weekends
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in an IT support role.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Normal office environment. Some travel required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).