Key Accounts ManagerWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Cat Footwear comes from a world of industry and action. A world where you can build anything. Where effort is everything. Where hard work pays off. Where others see obstacles, we see opportunity. We are Earthmovers. Distributed in more than 150 countries, the brand has grown from a small collection of work boots into a global lifestyle brand.
- Delivers strategic brand sales goals.
- Creates a customized business model for each account.
- Selects product mix by account.
- Plans model stocks, turn, gross margin, markdowns, etc. and accountable sales goals, by account.
- Manage retailer sales, inventory and profitability to help maximize both of our businesses.
- Manage account order base to insure timely deliveries.
- Manages replenishment programs for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Accounts.
- Forecasts product and role-up by account.
- Places and executes all marketing at retail, such as: retail presence, Point of Purchase (P.O.P.), promotional events, collateral pieces, etc.
- Maintains excellent senior relationship with key accounts.
- Initiates, develops and sells new key accounts in keeping with the divisions distribution strategies.
- Maintains a consistent frequency of in-store visitation to ensure execution of brand presence, visual roll-out/events, driving turn and door volume.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of Sales experience and 3 years of Key Account Management experience with demonstrated sales skills; footwear experience preferred.
- Extremely motivated, a self-starter and able to work effectively in a team environment and independently; manage time and work against business deadlines.
- Must know how to service all sales aspects of a national footwear brand in department stores.
- Must possess strategic planning and be a results oriented person
- Understanding of retailer’s financial metrics – sales, inventory, turn, gross margin dollars
- High level of energy, initiative, and professionalism
- Must be proficient on MS Office (word, excel, power-point)
Normal office environment. Extensive travel required (approx. 70%). Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).