Logistics Planning AnalystWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Logistics Planning Analyst is responsible for the support, improvement, and implementation of supply chain processes at Wolverine Worldwide. The position will support the Global Logistics, Distribution and Industrial Engineering teams to ensure effective supply chain processes. The analyst will develop supply chain solutions to achieve targeted financial benefits, operational efficiencies, and improve performance at WWW.
- Direct and supports business analysis and project management of, Distribution, Logistics and Engineering initiatives. (ie CFS, Inbound, DC KPI’s etc),
- Support efforts to improve Supply Chain visibility.
- Act as liaison between Logistics, Customer Service, and Information Technology on SAP/SCM development and maintenance.
- Partner with third party service providers to implement UPC, EDI messages, customer SKU, license plate, UCC-128, and RFID label programs.
- Develop and maintain metrics that support business initiatives in the Global Logistics Teams.
- Evaluates new technological enhancements to make appropriate recommendations to improve processes. Presents solutions to solve issues.
- Partner with the Customer Service & IT departments on SAP enhancements that support Logistics and Distribution initiatives.
- Manages implementation of new or revised procedures to improve processes with a goal to eliminate inefficiencies.
- Generate efficiency improvements in the sales orders process and service levels to customers.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with business operations or systems support an advantage.
- Change management leadership to generate team buy in and participation.
- Ability to execute and complete tasks/projects
- Knowledge of SAP/SCM standards. BW experience a plus.
- Process modeling aptitude.
- Experience with 3rd party Logistics software.
- Requires excellent communication, analytical, facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).