Marketing DirectorWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
The Marketing Director drives and leads the marketing strategy for the brand.
Please note that first consideration for this position will go to our internal employees, including anyone with interest who is currently on furlough.
- Directs the development of strategic marketing plans that supports all marketing functional areas.
- Leads, in collaboration with brand leadership, the development of long-term global brand strategies inclusive of key product and key marketing stories.
- Responsible for consistent global brand voice. Leads communication efforts with partners to ensure global product positioning and objectives are defined.
- Creates KPIs, evaluate program success, and communicates results of sell-in & sell-through in markets. Provides solutions based on results.
- Directs and ensures delivery of the creative brief process.
- Leads the global marketing asset strategy.
- Develops tradeshow marketing plans.
- Develops and leads consumer insights strategy ensuring consumer insights are imbedded cross functionally with a global view.
- Develops and owns the marketing budget.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of marketing experience. Global experience preferred.
- Proven leadership skills with at least 3 years’ experience at the manager level.
- Commanding public speaking presence.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Proven track record for leading and developing new initiatives.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Comfortable in fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).