Marketing SpecialistWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
The Marketing Specialist will support the development and execution of strategic programs and channels for marketing initiatives. Organizes, implements, and monitors various marketing functions and programs.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of marketing programs.
- Collaborate and work with the brand team to develop marketing content, story amplification, and relevant assets and materials to support marketing strategies.
- Responsible for brand social media posting, scheduling, and reporting.
- Supports the brand marketing team with experiential and key account marketing programs.
- Executes solutions based upon results from KPI’s, programs, and sell-in & sell-through.
- Assists in the creative brief process to develop marketing channel support for experiential, key account, and creative marketing channels.
- Distributes and ensures the production of marketing assets and materials. Oversees inventory management of marketing assets.
- Tracks and processes invoices.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years of marketing experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to execute new initiatives
- Able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Strong aesthetics and taste for resonant marketing content.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).