Pricing Analyst IIIWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Pricing Analyst III leads efforts to support informed customer pricing decisions. Primary responsibilities include developing a suite of strategic pricing reports, analyzing data to identify trends, proposing effective discount programs, and developing an employee training program on customer pricing.
- Develop and execute a new user training program to educate employees on customer pricing concepts and policies. Lead on-going training efforts.
- Lead efforts to define, develop, implement, and maintain a suite of strategic pricing reports. Compile and distribute monthly reports. Coordinate with various teams to identify and address data gaps.
- Analyze reports to identify discount trends, successful pricing strategies, and master data inconsistencies. Communicate observations and recommendations to management via PowerPoint presentations and in person meetings.
- Support ad hoc business requests by running reports, validating content, drawing conclusions, and summarizing results.
- Facilitate cross-functional and cross-brand discussions on strategic pricing concepts to achieve consensus and drive positive change.
- Perform project management tasks to support pricing initiatives.
- Enter customer pricing master data records in SAP and assist business teams in determining appropriate set up per policy.
- Assist with future system enhancements (e.g. testing, documentation, training).
- Perform duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of work experience in strategic reporting, analytics, end user training, and project management. Brand experience is preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Tailors content and delivery method based on audience and conveys thoughts concisely.
- Ability to lead cross-functional discussions on strategic concepts and achieve consensus. Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to analyze complex data, identify overarching themes, draw conclusions, and recommend strategic solutions.
- Ability to easily grasp technical concepts and convey in ways different audiences can understand.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in anticipating requests and addressing issues. Self-motived and able to lead small projects with minimal direction.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required. Experience with SAP AFS and BW is strongly preferred.
Normal office environment.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)