Procurement Operations AnalystWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Procurement Operations Analyst is the business side expert on Ariba purchase-to-pay functionality, user security and the Ariba Network and will be the primary liaison between technical and business teams. Responsibilities include driving resolution of system issues, coordinating with internal and external teams to maintain Ariba master data, approving user access requests, and managing user delegations. In addition, this position will manage the onboarding of new indirect spend vendors and perform analytical duties related to indirect spend reporting.
- Oversees Ariba user security in coordination with IT and administers all user access, requests and delegations. Leads efforts to research and address user security issues.
- Business owner for Ariba functionality, master data maintenance and acts as the primary liaison between Ariba, IT, AP, and IP as it relates to Ariba functionality questions and issues.
- Leads / performs the research, tracking, resolution and communication of Ariba issues in the purchase-to-pay process (includes capital expense requests, requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, invoices and master data).
- Leads group discussions and coordinate across teams to address functionality issues.
- Trains users and develop / maintain high-quality training materials.
- Serves as the company’s administrator on the Ariba Network.
- Coordinates, tracks & manages the new supplier set up process.
- Ensures vendors are prepared to transact with WWW on the Ariba Network; Verify that all system aspects are properly aligned and functioning.
- Coordinates all AP reporting by creating, running, analyzing and distributing BW, SAP & Ariba reports.
- Manage and coordinate vendor classifications.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 4 yr. Finance or Accounting degree, or related work experience
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills; Able to research system issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, make recommendations and coordinate changes
- Excellent organizational skills; Able to manage multiple items simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in anticipating and solving issues; self-motivated and naturally inquisitive
- Able to perform tasks quickly while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills; Tailors communications based on the audience and conveys thoughts professionally and effectively
- Handles complex situations, and able to lead small projects, with minimal direction
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) required; Demonstrated ability to compile data quickly and accurately, and use advanced Excel functionality (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Experience with corporate reporting and AP systems (e.g. SAP, Ariba, BW) preferred
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).