Sales Coordinator - ChacoWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
The Sales Coordinator will provide inside sales and operational support to the brand sales team. Work collaboratively across multiple departments to help facilitate projects and communication. Serve as a key liaison to the external salesforce.
- Work with product, marketing and finance to create weekly updates for the salesforce.
- Manage and maintain seasonal go-to-market tools such as pricelists, sell sheets, MAP lists, etc.
- Collaborate with sales, product and marketing associates to help coordinate and plan for tradeshows and sales meetings.
- Work with the brand protection department to help regulate MAP and 3P compliance.
- Field inquiries from the customer relations team and collaborate with internal departments to provide answers and solutions.
- Create and distribute select reports focused on sell-in and booking results.
- Travel to and provide on-site support at tradeshows, sales meetings and regional customer events.
- POP Fulfilment , MDF and Co-op management.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Perform duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service or sales.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong work ethic and driven by results.
- Proficient Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Highly motivated
Normal office environment.
10-20% travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).