Sales Coordinator - Hush PuppiesWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Hush Puppies is the go-to footwear, accessory and apparel brand that delivers the right mix of timeless style, dependable comfort and quality. Since 1958, the brand has defined authentic casual style for generations of consumers around the world. Today, Hush Puppies is the favorite shoe for all who embrace the lighthearted spirit and modern style of this iconic brand – represented by our lovable basset hound! With over 17 Million pairs sold every year in over 165 countries around the world, Hush Puppies has become more than a global brand, it's a household name and a cultural icon! We invented casual style, you make it your own. Hush Puppies.
The Sales Coordinator will provide inside sales and operational support to the brand sales team. Work collaboratively across multiple departments to help facilitate projects and communication. Serve as a key liaison to the external salesforce.
Please note that first consideration for this position will go to our internal employees, including anyone with interest who is currently on furlough.
- Work with product, marketing and finance to create weekly updates for the salesforce.
- Manage and maintain seasonal go-to-market tools such as pricelists, Apropos, catalogs, sell sheets, MAP (minimum advertised price) lists, etc..
- Collaborate with sales, product and marketing associates to help coordinate and plan for tradeshows and sales meetings; travel to and provide on-site support, as necessary.
- Facilitate and manage the product sample process including order management, tracking and distribution.
- Work with the brand protection department to help regulate MAP and 3P compliance.
- Field inquiries from the customer relations team and collaborate with internal departments to provide answers and solutions.
- Preparation of extensive PowerPoint presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Creation, production and distribution of ad hoc reports, documents and presentations.
- Reconcile and expense corporate credit card accounts and travel expenses according to corporate travel policy and in timely manner; troubleshoot any reimbursement issues.
- Manages calendars, coordinates schedules, makes appointments, arranges meetings and events, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail as well as preparing outgoing mail and packages, prepares customs documents.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Perform duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years’ experience in customer service or sales.
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentially with highly sensitive information.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong work ethic and driven by results.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated.
Normal office environment.
10-20% travel required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).