Senior eCommerce Email DeveloperRockford, Michigan
In our pursuit to be a consumer-obsessed growth company, our eCommerce team is strategically designed to acquire, convert and retain the consumer on every step of their journey. As a centralized business function, employees are analytical, goal oriented and performance driven as they work to create consumer connections and influence business decisions. This group consists of Web Designers, eCommerce & Site Merchandisers, Retention Specialists, CRM Managers and more.
What makes a successful eCommerce team member at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Building an Inspiring Culture
- Technological savvy
- eCommerce Business Acumen
- Collaborative, family friendly team where everyone plays to win
- Dynamic work environment that is always changing and addressing new, complex problems
- The team is always finding ways to have fun - often celebrating their shared successes at various events such as team happy hours
"I love how our digital connection to consumers allows us to react quick and strategize constantly. Day in and day out we are able to test tactics and monitor results in ways that help us become more and more consumer-obsessed. Ecomm is a great place for anyone eager to grow through daily challenges alongside a performance-driven team."Senior Content Manager
"As a web designer in Ecomm, I have the unique opportunity to impact how our consumers view, interact and experience each of my brands. Whether they are checking their email, browsing the web on their laptop or smartphone, or checking their social media, I can create digital assets that reach our consumers wherever they are."Web Designer
"In my role, I am responsible for collaboration with all cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerece business, including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, web design, web analytics and technologies. I love the fast paced nature of my job and the strong working relationships we have built with teams across the organization"Director eCommerce
We offer access to professional development training and tuition reimbursement for higher education.
We offer generous maternity/paternity leave and have onsite child care available.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Summer Flex Hours
We offer flexible working hours in the summer so team members can enjoy more time outside.
Our Rockford and Waltham campuses have onsite coffee shops and full-service cafeterias.
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Senior eCommerce Retention Specialist will deliver amazing experiences by engaging brand consumers in order to grow customer lifetime value and the business through executing and analyzing current digital retention marketing programs and applying the established retention strategy to tactics.
- Creates, grows and optimizes email marketing by executing, analyzing, and testing seasonal and triggered campaigns through email message HTML coding, proofing, targeting, and advanced scheduling. Plans, executes, and troubleshoots complex coding sequences using advanced skillsets and tools. Develops and advises retention team on advanced coding solutions.
- Prepares email lists by capturing consumer opt-ins on sites, in stores, at events, and via phone.
- Grow and optimize retargeting program by organizing creative updates with vendor partner, analyzing performance, and testing seasonal campaigns.
- Grow and optimize post-purchase marketing by executing, analyzing, and testing seasonal campaigns. Advises retention team on advanced campaign tactics and completes complex campaigns started by specialists.
- Works closely with the content team to ensure brand aligned and effective email campaigns and makes recommendations based on the evaluation of data and analytics.
- Assist in onboarding new team members. Provide ongoing support for other team members.
- Researches email best practices, deploys to team and acts as an expert in the technologies utilized within the team.
- Collaborates on behalf of the email marketing team with manager and CRM team on data integration updates.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, or Economics
- 3+ years of digital or ecommerce marketing experience. 2+ years of email specific experience.
- Knowledge of offline marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent analytical skills critical. Able to analyze data, understand the story behind the numbers, and be able to formulate and communicate recommendations to business partners.
- Strong web programming experience (HTML, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).