Senior Microsoft O365 Engineer
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Senior Microsoft O365 Engineer supports the Microsoft O365 and Azure environments, including maintenance, new deployments and problem solving to provide the company with healthy systems to facilitate the production and information needs of WWW’s business units.
- Under some direction, configure, maintain, and support Microsoft O365 and Azure to meet department and business requirements.
- In-depth knowledge and working experience in Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Azure AD, On-Prem AD, DNS, and emerging technologies.
- Maintaining on-prem and Azure AD environments, including group policies.
- Confers with various teams to determine technical requirements.
- Author and review technical documentation suitable for systems control and technical direction
- Functions as a task leader on large projects and/or project leader on small projects; coordinates resources, milestone schedules and related communication; responsible for delivery of an assigned scope of work
- Uses standard team/department methods and processes to complete work; assists in developing methods and processes when required
- Supports evaluation of make vs. buy system solutions under general direction; maintains awareness of current technologies and trends; assimilates new technology into company work environment
- Develops technical and business proficiency through education and work assignments; demonstrates practical application of learning and actively shares knowledge across functional area
- Provides 24-hour on call support, including evenings and weekends
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by Manager
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in MS O365, Azure, SCCM, and Power Shell scripting
- 5+ years’ Microsoft Server experience in an Enterprise environment with an emphasis on 2019 and 2016.
- Experience with AWS Route 53 and PKI is a plus
- Strong understanding of SAN storage concepts including fiber channel, backups, and offsite replication
- Experience in front-line problem resolution, go-live support and post go-live support while supporting other projects concurrently
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills; ability to operate independently and as part of a team
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Good oral and written communication skills
Hybrid office and work from home environment.