Sr HRIS AnalystWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Senior HRIS Analyst is our storyteller who understands the why behind our processes and systems. This role ensures data integrity, compliance and consistent practices are performed across our HR systems. The Senior HRIS Analyst works collaboratively with IT, our other HRIS team members, and all functions of HR to ensure we reach the best possible solution with as little disruption as possible. Day to day, this role will work self-sufficiently on projects, complex troubleshooting and problem solving, as well as general system maintenance. This person will use their in-depth knowledge of our processes and data structure to help resolve issues in a new, creative way.
- Act as a thought leadership partner and a subject matter expert to drive projects and initiatives on our data, security, and processes.
- Facilitate cross-functional team discussions and decision making by asking questions to help discover true needs and brainstorming effective solutions.
- Understand the bigger picture and can communicate the impact of HR system and process changes.
- Use everyday language to communicate effectively with stakeholders who have different levels of understanding and perspectives.
- Able to communicate through candid conversations about solutions, limitations and change management.
- Champions analytics through storytelling.
- Helps HR use data to share compelling information with business leaders to improve decision making and identify trends for proactive planning.
- Troubleshoot complex, nebulous issues and requests where analysis and reasoning skills are necessary to resolve them in a creative way. Solutions span multiple systems with a ripple impact to other systems and processes.
- Confirm and test system maintenance and upgrades to ensure they do not have an inverse impact on the system environment.
- Assist colleagues with building dynamic and robust test cases and plans.
- Train cross-functional stakeholders on our processes, compliance, analytics, and the why behind them.
- Create internal and end user documentation to ensure long term integrity of processes. Lead with best practices and modern trends or approaches.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 5+ years of relevant previous experience
- Tenacious and adaptable, demonstrating resiliency through challenging situations
- Ability to creatively problem solve with an understanding of short and long-term decision impact
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration with partners and colleagues to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Maintain system configuration and business processes to meet business requirements
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).