Sr. Systems Analyst - Warehouse Management Systems
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Senior Systems Analyst will act as an integral member of the Warehouse Management Systems team. While the position is located in Rockford, MI, you have the option to be remote or follow a hybrid schedule. Manhattan WMS experience is required.
- With limited direction, configures software or creates/modifies software code to meet business requirements; creates and executes test plans for software modifications and facilitates transfer into production
- Writes software documentation suitable for internal systems control and user manuals; develops and provides one-on-one or small group user training
- Confers with customers and team members to determine requirements; designs business application systems that address and solve corporate business needs
- Estimates system configuration and development efforts for self
- Functions as a task leader on large projects and/or project leader on small projects; coordinates resources, milestone schedules and related communication; responsible for delivery of an assigned scope of work
- Uses standard team/department methods and processes to complete work; assists in developing methods and processes when required
- With limited direction, leads and/or assists team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage
- Participates in and supports disaster recovery initiatives and change management standards and procedures; assists in developing standards and procedures when required
- Supports evaluation of make vs. buy system alternatives under general direction; maintains awareness of current technologies and trends; assimilates new technology into company work environment
- Develops technical and business proficiency through education and work assignments; demonstrates practical application of learning and actively shares knowledge across functional area
- Provides 24-hour on call support, including evenings and weekends - inquire for details
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by Manager
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, a Business discipline or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Manhattan PkMS/WMi and SCI
- MHE integration, Manhattan LM (Labor Management), IBMi (iSeries, AS/400), SQL knowledge strongly preferred
- SAP and RPG knowledge a plus
- Strong functional knowledge of warehouse & distribution systems and concepts
- Experience in front-line problem resolution, go-live support and post go-live support while successfully working on multiple projects
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills; ability to operate independently or as part of a team
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).