Training Coordinator- RechacoWolverine Worldwide | Rockford, Michigan Apply
Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
The Training Coordinator is directly responsible for the developing training programs for all positions at ReChaco, including Customer Service, Support Staff, and production workers. This position is responsible for developing processes and training guides for new customer service and production processes and products. This person will develop key processes and training documents to ensure that all positions and processes meet all safety, quality, and efficiency expectations.
- Works with the Consumer Relations Supervisor to identify on-going training needs.
- Works with the Production Supervisor to identify on-going training needs.
- Trains and certifies mentors to assist in training new associates on all systems, policies, and processes.
- Partners with subject matter experts to develop training curriculum and improve/enhance existing skills.
- Develop assessment tool to be used to measure and monitor associate progress and implements new training programs to drive efficiencies and improved services.
- Develop and deliver of all associate training materials including SOP’s (Standard Operating procedures), user guides, cheat sheets, videos and quizzes; ensuring associates and techs are properly prepared to interact with the consumers on all levels (phone, chat, email, returns, and social media).
- Partner with management team to ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and Key Production metrics are explained and maintained in training documentation.
- Identify key areas for improvement in both individual performance as well as department improvement.
- Seeks out multiple sources of media to use in training
- Reviews all processes and assists in fabrication of all new products and processes.
- Manages various projects and provides operational training, quality and safety documents.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
• 1-2 years Leading/Training experience required
• 1-2 years of experience in the consumer relations field
• Must have and maintain a thorough knowledge Chaco products and ReChaco systems, processes, and procedures related to Chaco
• Excellent listening skills with effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and proof training/teaching materials
• Must be able to evaluate performance and identify learning needs of others
• Able to create interactive training plans and materials that promote learning and development in an engaging and retainable manner
• Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
• Able to teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, production tasks, policies and procedures
• Creative problem solving / Thinks outside the box
• Proficient with computers, internet, and mobile
• Microsoft office skills, problem solving, advanced customer service skills required
• Travel as required
Office and factory
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)