Intern - Brand MarketingWolverine Worldwide | Apply
At Wolverine, we exist to support the people who forge their own path; men and women who stop at nothing to build the future they want.
Born in Michigan, we’ve been building boots and gear for over 135 years to be every bit as tenacious and capable as the people who wear them. What started as a work boot that promised to give you 1000 miles of wear has evolved into a footwear and apparel brand that delivers on that promise every day, in every product. We provide guaranteed comfort and time-tested design in everything from steel toe work boots to premium leather boots handcrafted in the USA… we’re not good because we’re old – we’re old because we stayed good.
We do more than just make great products; we strive to provide a collaborative working environment, with creative minds and innovative thought processes, utilizing consumer insights and market research to stand out from the pack. With Project Bootstrap, we champion and support those in skilled trades careers through donations, marketing campaigns and ambassador programs.
A Marketing internship at Wolverine Footwear and Apparel will give you an experience that will help prepare you for a career after graduation. Here, you’ll work with some of the best in the industry while you share your own insights and fresh ideas. You’ll have a key role on your team and have a chance to contribute to meaningful work that impacts your business. Your primary project will be working on product collaborations with nationally recognized brands that will launch in 2H2021, assisting the brand marketing and PR team on strategy, messaging, content, and activation.
- Support the brand marketing and PR team with multiple projects including social media initiatives, graphic design, promotions/event planning, and content creation.
- Assist with marketing research, analytics and reporting.
- Participate in team strategy meetings focused on identifying prospects and developing plans to grow brand awareness.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor program in Marketing, Communications, Content Marketing, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, or a relevant field
- Preferred 2021 college graduate; will also consider Junior or Senior undergraduate status
- Proven leadership in and out of the classroom.
- Results oriented.
- Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).