Allocation AnalystWolverine Worldwide | Waltham, Massachusetts Apply
At Sperry we are here to inspire everyone to find common ground, as we have since 1935. We create products that can transcend boundaries because we believe it’s the little things that can help bring us together. We’re proud to embrace timeless styles and quality everyone can relate to. Join our team and help us inspire people to recognize their commonalities and create more meaningful connections and better communities.
The Allocation Analyst will ensure that all stores have the appropriate merchandise mix and inventory levels to achieve departmental goals. This individual will be responsible for all allocations of specific styles by store and size. Additionally, Analyst performs style productivity analysis that will support assortment planning for the Sperry & Saucony stores. The analysis and allocations will ensure sales, inventory, turn and profit are maximized.
- Manage and maintain weekly replenishment schedules including initial merchandise setup and maintenance for stores.
- Maintain style size models to ensure appropriate in-stock management.
- Manage store volume inventory.
- Communicate analysis and provide direction to the team that will drive sales profitability.
- Develop and implement process improvements for sales/inventory planning and allocation efforts for the stores (including, but not limited to style productivity, allocation rules, product flow, RTVs, Job Outs, transfers, and markdowns.)
- Execute Allocation efforts for high focus stores to ensure business is maximized and risk is minimized. Continuously monitor sales trends and evaluate results of product sales. Communicate learnings to the team and coordinate the implementation of action items across store base.
- Perform as an integral member of the team.
- Form strategic relationships with Field Team and Merchant Team to ensure open lines of communication and results driven behaviors.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience within a retail allocation and planning environment.
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers is essential.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated, with strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work well in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and juggle multiple priorities while still achieving agreed upon deadlines.
- Strong PC skills, including report query and analysis, is a must. Must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Anticipate problems, generate multiple alternatives and suggest the solution that best serves the Customer and the Corporation.
- Ability to assess the underlying issue(s) and make preventative changes is important in this role.
- Must be comfortable seeking opinions from individuals or teams.
- Must be able to document the facts in an easily understood format, and present them clearly.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).