Digital Marketing ManagerWolverine Worldwide | Waltham, Massachusetts Apply
Founded in 1916, Keds® redefined footwear with the introduction of the Champion sneaker. The iconic design was one of the first options to provide women with accessible, fashionable footwear and ignited a style revolution. Over the past 100 years, Keds® have been worn by iconic women such as Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie O and Yoko Ono. In 2015, Keds® introduced the Ladies First Since 1916 platform in over 80 global markets and launched a powerful new era in its history. 2016 marks the brand’s centennial year, celebrating 100 years of fashionable footwear and a passion for female empowerment. At Keds, we’re dedicated to our consumers and proud of our heritage. We are focused on pushing the brand forward in innovative an unexpected ways. We are seeking passionate people to join our collaborative team during a truly momentous year for the brand.
The Digital Marketing Manager leads the development and execution of digital marketing programs for Keds that support growth and revenue goals across the digital channels.
- Works closely with marketing leadership to ensure that the digital content and social media strategies are global in scope, fully integrated across channels and measurable in market.
- Develops and plans cross-channel marketing programs that are based on digital marketing principles – specifically leveraging desirable digital content and distributing strategically via social media networks.
- Engages relevant partners (internal and external) to create appropriate digital assets to execute digital campaigns. Formulates the brand social media analytical tool strategy and ensures familiarity with key industry tools.
- Sources and develops engaging content for owned channels, including blog, site and social.
- Provides asset manuals to relevant partners. Creates social content that is brand building and drives significant revenue.
- Determines influencer strategy to complement PR influencer activations and maintain relationships and programs.
- Monitors innovative new social media platforms to consider enhancements. Ensures enhancements are in line with brand assets & messaging.
- Manages social media strategy and voice with marketing creative team.
- Co-manages the relationship with media buying agency with marketing leadership.
- Executes media partner programs, making sure assets and resources are provided.
- Leads measurement and reporting for optimization and share-out.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years of omni-channel marketing experience, including experience with writing and creating original digital content. Consumer product experience required; experience in the footwear or apparel industry preferred.
• Ability to listen, engage and respond to our consumer in a continuous way (always on) to ensure we are driving trial, loyalty and advocacy.
• Previous supervisory skills preferred.
• Analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships in order to develop impactful sales and brand equity driving programs.
• Demonstrated comfort level with public speaking and presenting.
• Strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
Normal office environment. Travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).