eCommerce Planner - KedsWaltham, Massachusetts
In our pursuit to be a consumer-obsessed growth company, our eCommerce team is strategically designed to acquire, convert and retain the consumer on every step of their journey. As a centralized business function, employees are analytical, goal oriented and performance driven as they work to create consumer connections and influence business decisions. This group consists of Web Designers, eCommerce & Site Merchandisers, Retention Specialists, CRM Managers and more.
What makes a successful eCommerce team member at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Building an Inspiring Culture
- Technological savvy
- eCommerce Business Acumen
- Collaborative, family friendly team where everyone plays to win
- Dynamic work environment that is always changing and addressing new, complex problems
- The team is always finding ways to have fun - often celebrating their shared successes at various events such as team happy hours
"I love how our digital connection to consumers allows us to react quick and strategize constantly. Day in and day out we are able to test tactics and monitor results in ways that help us become more and more consumer-obsessed. Ecomm is a great place for anyone eager to grow through daily challenges alongside a performance-driven team."Senior Content Manager
"As a web designer in Ecomm, I have the unique opportunity to impact how our consumers view, interact and experience each of my brands. Whether they are checking their email, browsing the web on their laptop or smartphone, or checking their social media, I can create digital assets that reach our consumers wherever they are."Web Designer
"In my role, I am responsible for collaboration with all cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerece business, including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, web design, web analytics and technologies. I love the fast paced nature of my job and the strong working relationships we have built with teams across the organization"Director eCommerce
We offer access to professional development training and tuition reimbursement for higher education.
We offer generous maternity/paternity leave and have onsite child care available.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Summer Flex Hours
We offer flexible working hours in the summer so team members can enjoy more time outside.
Our Rockford and Waltham campuses have onsite coffee shops and full-service cafeterias.
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The eCommerce Planner provides financial and business guidance to the eCommerce buying team to ensure corporate targets are achieved.
Please note that first consideration for this position will go to our internal employees, including anyone with interest who is currently on furlough.
- Develop department / class and key item forecasts that align with the financial, merchant and marketing strategies of the division.
- Create and maintain Open to Buys, including accurate forecasting of sales, inventory and receipt plans. Work closely with eCommerce director and finance when goal setting and reforecasting for the division.
- Partner with buyers to ensure assortment supports merchandise plans (class mix, style count, depth of buys, size integrity, IMU etc.) and product margin targets.
- Analyze weekly/monthly performance of sales, margin, and inventory turns against plan and forecast. Analysis of demand versus shipped sales. Monitor and address issues with in stock rates on key items. Develop strategies with Buyers to account for any variances in business trend vs. plan.
- Partner with buying and site merchandising to develop promotional plans. Forecast promotional plan impact. Ensure profitable liquidation of excess inventory.
- Analyze and execute monthly contract rolls, ensuring proper inventory levels are maintained; partner with wholesale demand planning on monthly adjustments.
- Partner with eCommerce team and retail team to conduct business reviews highlighting current DTC business trends and opportunities. Identify and action in common risks and opportunities.
- Build and develop relationships with cross-functional business partners to achieve financial results for division.
- Present analysis, findings and recommendations to team members and senior management.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of planning experience preferably in an ecommerce environment
- Excellent analytical, math and organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of PC applications
- Strong understanding of financial measurements and digital metrics
- Ability to present data and influence discussion with executives, peers and members of cross-functional teams
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).