It started with a problem: how to maintain traction on a slippery boat deck. We’ve since grown a legacy of footwear that prioritizes functionality and style.Read More
Sperry + Waterkeeper Alliance
Clean Up Marsh Island
We live what we believe. In our pocket of Massachusetts, that means coming together to take care of the beaches we all enjoy.
Connect with the world of Sperry and see even more.
Graphic DesignerWolverine Worldwide | Waltham, Massachusetts Apply
From Paul Sperry and one man’s inventive spirit in 1935 to today, Sperry has forever inspired adventurous souls who strive for lives fully lived. Whether it’s the world’s first and original boat shoe or our sea-tested apparel, we equip all those who believe the best stories are written with your feet. So go out there, and live an adventure-filled life. Join our team and discover an odyssey in every day.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for managing and delivering against the design needs of the brand.
- Responsible for the design and print pre/post production, retail in-store marketing, catalogs, style guides, presentations, direct mail marketing, and digital materials for the brand.
- Executes and maintains global brand campaigns into designs that ensure the voice of the brand is captured in all marketing materials.
- Uphold graphic and brand standards from concept through production.
- Produces and/or updates compelling designs and concepts that support the consumer experience
- Organize all necessary artwork and mechanicals for release to vendors.
- Ensures all aspects of final graphics are delivered on time, on budget, and in a manner that represents the brand authentically.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience, with a strong digital execution background
- Ability to research and translate design trends into graphic concepts that communicate clearly to the customer.
- Proficient in graphic design software.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as be part of a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good project and time management skills, and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).