Marketing Campaign Specialist
In our pursuit to be a consumer-obsessed growth company, our eCommerce team is strategically designed to acquire, convert and retain the consumer on every step of their journey. As a centralized business function, employees are analytical, goal oriented and performance driven as they work to create consumer connections and influence business decisions. This group consists of Web Designers, eCommerce & Site Merchandisers, Retention Specialists, CRM Managers and more.
What makes a successful eCommerce team member at Wolverine Worldwide?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Building an Inspiring Culture
- Technological savvy
- eCommerce Business Acumen
- Collaborative, family friendly team where everyone plays to win
- Dynamic work environment that is always changing and addressing new, complex problems
- The team is always finding ways to have fun - often celebrating their shared successes at various events such as team happy hours
"I love how our digital connection to consumers allows us to react quick and strategize constantly. Day in and day out we are able to test tactics and monitor results in ways that help us become more and more consumer-obsessed. Ecomm is a great place for anyone eager to grow through daily challenges alongside a performance-driven team."Senior Content Manager
"As a web designer in Ecomm, I have the unique opportunity to impact how our consumers view, interact and experience each of my brands. Whether they are checking their email, browsing the web on their laptop or smartphone, or checking their social media, I can create digital assets that reach our consumers wherever they are."Web Designer
"In my role, I am responsible for collaboration with all cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerece business, including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, web design, web analytics and technologies. I love the fast paced nature of my job and the strong working relationships we have built with teams across the organization"Director eCommerce
We offer access to professional development training and tuition reimbursement for higher education.
We offer generous maternity/paternity leave and have onsite child care available.
Employees receive 50% off regular-priced merchandise on our family of brands.
Employees can enroll in our 401(k)-retirement plan and receive a generous company match.
Summer Flex Hours
We offer flexible working hours in the summer so team members can enjoy more time outside.
Our Rockford and Waltham campuses have onsite coffee shops and full-service cafeterias.
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing email, direct mail and SMS campaigns for one of our footwear and apparel brands. The Marketing Campaign Specialist is passionate about the end-to-end customer journey and will be committed to driving and optimizing performance of our retention marketing campaigns in real-time.
- Plan and assist in execution of the retention marketing calendar. Showcase a variety of brand stories and seasonal commercial priorities as defined by the brand and eCommerce marketing teams.
- Create designer work orders and creative brief sessions to convey creative direction and ensure appropriate outcome in consumer-facing asset.
- Own the end to end execution of SMS campaigns for assigned brand(s).
- Work with audience planners, brand teams and retention teams to optimize audience builds, driving maximum engagement and revenue through email & SMS.
- Ensure high quality and error free implementation by participating in the testing and QA of email marketing campaigns.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting that clearly communicates results & insights.
- Collaborate on behavior based triggered campaigns to enhance the consumer journey and drive customer lifetime value and brand affinity.
- Work with creative teams on aligning audiences and assets to ensure business objectives are met and messaging to the consumer is clear and actionable.
- Communicate effectively regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 1-2 years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with expertise in creating and managing marketing campaigns
- Understanding of Email Service Providers, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- An aptitude to learn new tools and software quickly
- Experience working with multiple marketing channels
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and effective at project management
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Working in Waltham, Massachusetts
Take a look to see what’s nearby.Explore Location