Saucony Executive Assistant & Marketing SupportWolverine Worldwide | Waltham, Massachusetts Apply
At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, and force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether it’s in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, we’re constantly thinking and talking about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners’ lives just a little bit better.
The Saucony Executive Assistant & Marketing Supportrelieves executive of administrative functions and events planning by performing a wide variety of duties which may require independent review, writing, scheduling, summation, calculation and analysis of information. Contributes to team culture by close partnership with brand president and leadership by providing project management support of initiatives.
- Point person in managing the brand president’s calendars, corporate and brand calendars, and working across the brand for the efficient scheduling of meetings, off-sites, retreats, etc.
- Reads and routes incoming mail, effectively organizes information, and helps maintain critical files, correspondence, and other records. Conserves brand president's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, documents, presentations; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communications.
- Compiles, organizes, and distributes relevant reports/information to brand president and leadership team.
- Monitors industry trends, market share reports and news to inform and educate.
- Expertly prepares presentations using PowerPoint or other applications
- Arranges travel schedule and reservations; completes expense reports and coordinates meetings. Maintains brand president's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Assist the VP of Sales with travel and expense support.
- Event planning/administration, running large meetings using technology to bring multiple geographic regions together.
- Communicates with high-level personnel within and outside the organization, both domestically and internationally.
- Manages internal team marketing as needed including: visual presentation of office space and showroom, culture wall maintenance, What’s Up Wednesday collateral and communication, coordinator of culture committee and events, management of annual awards event, internal Saucony social engagement including we connect and IG, and monthly newsletter.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides project management support to the Brand President for cross-functional meetings, ensuring team is aware of inputs/outputs, next steps and driving accountability.
- Partners with the brand president and leadership team to drive brand culture through effective project management of culture initiatives and maintenance of culture calendar
- Coordinates on-boarding of new employees
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent - Communications, Management or similar field preferred.
- 3+ years administrative experience or equivalent skills and abilities
- Appetite to learn, strong work ethic, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Super user in PowerPoint to support and/or develop corporate-level presentations for a variety of audiences - investors, analysts, board of directors, executive management, public relations, internal employee relations, etc.
- Capable of navigating social media platforms and technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills, extremely detailed oriented.
- Calm under pressure, possessing high professional maturity.
- Must have great interpersonal skills to deal with many personalities.
- Strong project management skills to support the execution of corporate calendars, facilitation and tracking of key deliverables.
- Flexible to work with multiple teams, up and down the organization, and across the enterprise
- Will be expected to engage in continuing education to keep ahead of advances in technology. Continuing education could also include management techniques, and organizational skills training.
- Ability to perform job functions in a competent, professional and customer-oriented confidential manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).